Cross Country Rules
- All Clubs affiliated to CGA may compete in the Cross Country Leagues.
- New Clubs on probation are also welcome
- No affiliation fee gets paid as clubs pay CGA at the beginning of each year.
- Each runner must purchase an entry sticker at each League meeting.
- If for some reason you don’t have Club colours, you must refer this to the organiser.
- Club colours to be worn and the runner to have a valid licence on the front and back.
- Temporary licences will be available at R10.00 per set.
- A temporary licence is only valid for one day and is not transferable. Please indicate with a ‘TL’ on your entry sticker that your number is a temporary number.
- Runners from other Provinces may compete in the competitions but they may not score for a CGA Club in the League. These athletes can compete with a licence from their home province or buy a temporary licence on the day.
- No club can run in more than one League, e.g. A League, B League, etc.
- The first 4 runners from a club score for the A team.
- There is no team competition for Sub Juniors. (Under 11)
- Licence numbers are used to process results. Please write them neatly.
- Please complete all entry slickers fully and clearly.
- If an athlete competes in a Temporary number he/she must indicate a “TL” on the sticker and include the licence number.
- Results of previous week’s events will be sold at the following meeting.
In celebrating August as the Women’s month, Central Gauteng Athletics will be hosting a Women’s...
Central Gauteng Athletics will be hosting the CGA Global Virtual Shot Put and Discus competition...
As announced by the government that as from the 1 May 2020, we will be entering Level 4 lockdown....
Fax: 011 873 2786
Delville North Road