Central Gauteng Athletics Athletes commission will be hosting an Athletes Indaba on the 20 November 2021 at Germiston Stadium.
The Indaba is aimed at creating a platform for coaches and athletes to share ideas on how to improve the performance standard of the province going into 2022 and beyond. The gathering will also be reviewing the performance of our athletes at the Tokyo Olympic Games, World Under 20 Championships in Kenya and other domestic athletics competitions.
CGA Athletes Indaba details:
- Date: 20 November 2021
- Time: 10h00 to 15h00
- Venue: CGA Board Room, Germiston Stadium
Discussions topics will include the following topics:
- Identification, development and Nurturing of athletes
- Transition and succession planning of athletes
- Career fulfilment and Academies Structures in the province
- How to improve the identification of female athletes
See the attached invite flyer below for the 2021 Athletes Indaba.
We would appreciate it if you can share the invite with your athletes. Coaches are also invited to attend.
Should you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact our office.