Central Gauteng Athletics Track and Field will be hosting the 3rd league this season on 13 March 2021 at Boksburg Stadium.
This league meeting is set to be very exciting as athletes performance peak heading up to Provincial Championships scheduled for the 26 and 27 March 2021 and ultimately qualifying for National Championships which are set for early next month.
The event will be a pre-entries only, athletes and coaches can enter using this link:
Registrations (Athletes): https://tinyurl.com/13march2021athleteregistration
Registrations (Coaches): https://tinyurl.com/13marchcoachesregistration
As we comply with COVID-19 regulations, coaches will also be required to register on the above link, however, only affiliated coaches will be allowed access to the stadium. Entries for coaches and athletes’ registration will be closed on 9 March 2021 at 16h00 or as the participants limit has been reached.
No spectators will be allowed at the stadium. The entry fee for athletes is R20, and no temporary licenses will be sold for this event.
The event will be following strict safety protocols as per ASA and Government COVID-19 pandemic. Please see the below General Information and regulations to be adhered to at the event venue:
- NO MASK. NO ENTRY
- SANITIZE YOUR HANDS AT ALL TIMES
- KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE OF 2m AT ALL TIMES
- ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE TWO VALID 2020 ASA LICENSE NUMBER- NO TEMPORARY LICENSES WILL BE ON SALE
- NO SPECTATORS AT THE EVENT
- COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE TO BE COMPLETED BY ATHLETES, TECHNICAL OFFICIALS AND REGISTERED COACHES BEFORE ENTERING THE STADIUM (SEE THE ATTACHED FORM)
- ONLY PRE-ENTRIES, NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF COMPETITION, ENTRY FEE IS R20 PER ATHLETE
- ONLY PRE-REGISTERED AND AFFILIATED ASA/CGA COACHES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE STADIUM
- NO COACH WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE COMPETITION AREA
- ATHLETES TO REPORT ONE HOUR BEFORE THEIR EVENT TO THE OUTSIDE CALLROOM (REGISTRATION TABLE)
- NO FOOD/ TUCKSHOP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE STADIUM – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN REFRESHMENTS
- WARM-UP AREA WILL BE ON LONG JUMP AND POLE VAULT RUN-UP AT THE BACK OF THE TRACK
- FIELD ATHLETES MUST MAKE SURE THE IMPLEMENT ARE SANITIZED BEFORE EACH ATTEMPT
- ONLY 4 ATTEMPTS FOR ALL FIELD EVENTS AND HIGH JUMP AS PER THE RULES
- ALL SPRINT EVENTS ONLY 4 ATHLETES PER HEAT WILL BE ALLOWED
- ALL MIDDLE DISTANCE RACES ONLY 10 ATHLETES PER HEAT
- ATHLETES CAN ONLY REMOVE THE MASK WHEN COMPETING AND PUT BACK AS SOON AS HE/SHE IS FINISHED WITH THE ATTEMPT OR RACE
We would appreciate it if you can share this information with your respective athletes and coaches.
Herewith, please find the attached Programme for the Track and Field League to be held on 13 March 2021.
CGA Track & Field Commission:
Office Phone: 011 873 2726
Twitter: Central Gauteng Athletics
Facebook: Central Gauteng Athletics
YouTube: Central Gauteng Athletics