Central Gauteng Athletics will be hosting the 2nd Track and Field event of the 2021/22 season on 16 October 2021 at Ruimsig Stadium.
The event will be a pre-entries only, athletes and coaches can enter using this link:
Athlete’s entry link:
As part of COVID-19 regulations and compliance, only affiliated coaches will be allowed access to the stadium. Entries/registration will be closed on 14 October 2021 at 15h00 or as we reach COVID-19 limited capacity.
No spectators will be allowed at the stadium. The entry fee for athletes is R20, and no temporary licenses will be sold at this event.
The event will be following strict safety protocols as per ASA and Government COVID-19 pandemic. Please see the below General Information and regulations to be adhered to at the event venue:
- NO MASK. NO ENTRY
- SANITIZE YOUR HANDS AT ALL TIMES
- KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE OF 2M AT ALL TIMES
- ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE TWO VALID 2021 ASA LICENSE NUMBERS – NO TEMPORARY LICENSES WILL BE ON SALE
- NO SPECTATORS AT THE EVENT
- COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE TO BE COMPLETED BY ATHLETES, TECHNICAL OFFICIALS AND REGISTERED COACHES BEFORE ENTERING THE STADIUM (SEE THE ATTACHED FORM)
- ONLY PRE-ENTRIES, NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF COMPETITION, ENTRY FEE IS R20 PER ATHLETE
- ONLY PRE-REGISTERED AND AFFILIATED ASA/CGA COACHES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE STADIUM
- NO COACH WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE COMPETITION AREA
- ATHLETES TO REPORT ONE HOUR BEFORE THEIR EVENT TO THE OUTSIDE CALLROOM (REGISTRATION TABLE)
- NO FOOD/TUCKSHOP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE STADIUM – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN REFRESHMENTS
- THE WARM-UP AREA WILL BE ON LONG JUMP AND POLE VAULT RUN-UP AT THE BACK OF THE TRACK
- FIELD ATHLETES MUST MAKE SURE THE IMPLEMENT ARE SANITIZED BEFORE EACH ATTEMPT
- ONLY 4 ATTEMPTS FOR ALL FIELD EVENTS AND HIGH JUMP AS PER THE RULES
- IN ALL SPRINT EVENTS, ONLY 4 ATHLETES PER HEAT WILL BE ALLOWED
- ALL MIDDLE DISTANCE RACES ONLY 10 ATHLETES PER HEAT
- ATHLETES CAN ONLY REMOVE THE MASK WHEN COMPETING AND PUT BACK AS SOON AS HE/SHE IS FINISHED WITH THE ATTEMPT OR RACE
We would appreciate it if you can share this information with your respective athletes and coaches
Herewith, please find the attached Programme for 16 October 2021.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 16 October 2021 at Ruimsig Stadium.